Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cool stuff I am using

Just in case anyone cares, I have a couple of things I am really enjoying.

Numero uno:  GTD Long Sleeve shirt from The North Face.  I bought it a few months ago and I have been wearing the life out of it.  I wear it to run, to lift, and around.  It wicks sweat amazingly well.  It is hotter than the front porch of hell where I am, so the light fabric is nice.  It fits me perfectly, which is nice. 

Numero dos: Canyon short by Mountain Hard Wear.  I bought these when I went rafting with the fam.  They, too, fit me very well.  Just the way I like them.  The side pocket fits my iPhone and I like the fact that it has a zipper.  I hate when my stuff randomly falls out of my pockets. 

Numero tres: Milo II shoes by Keen.  I am a huge fan of Keen.  I on my 8th pair.  I think it is number 8.  I like fit.  I can't stand having my toes pinched.  The Keens let the pigs wiggle freely.  Not sure if the Milo II's were intended to be worn for running, but that it is what I use them for and they are holding up nicely.  I don't run very far, so I expect these will last a while. 

Numero cuatro: MacBook Pro by Apple.  I have loved all of my Apple computers.  I was grossly disappointed in the 17" Powerbook, but I used it relentlessly.  I have been trying to be a little more conservative with the new MacBook.  I actually turn this one off once in a while.  I enjoy the solid state memory.  It runs significantly cooler than my Powerbook did.  I also like the fact that it loads up in just a few seconds.  I will be working on some apps, hopefully, in the near future.  We will see how that goes. 

Anyway, that is the first installment.  I will keep you up to date on what dies and what falls apart and what else I decide to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment